Re: [Xen-users] Verification of CPU

Hi again,

jonr@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Uff, thanks Age, I have always liked Gigabyte and probably would have gone that way if not for your reply.

Yes, me too. Always liked Gigabyte, but Tech-Support wasn't willing to help and for this really small fix, it's sort of a poor support :-/ But, it's not impossible. I finally archived to modify the BIOS and re-enabled the AMD-V support. Though, I don't understand why Gigabyte disabled it. I doubt that it is a stability issue, because the motherbord runs rock-solid here ;) I guess it's just a marketing thing. My M61P-S3 is a low cost board and maybe the +100$ motherboards have the Virtualisation-Feature available...? But it's just a guess...

Greetz Age_M