[Xen-users] Xen Guest OS image creation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Guest OS image creation
From: "Harish S" <s.harish@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:26:07 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:54:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am a newbie to xen and I have a very basic understanding of xen and its
architecture.
This is my requirement:
My Dom 0: Ubuntu Feisty
Dom U: RHEL3

Now I have got my Dom 0 running. The problem is with Dom U. I'm just not
sure how I
should create a xen enabled RHEL3 image.
I happen to find a lot of documentation to install other ubuntu flavours
using debootstrap or
to download images from jailtime.org  where RHEL3's image is not available
But I couldn't find any documentation to build a xen enabled image from
scratch using the
CDs...
I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this.

Rgds
Harish

P.S: Sorry for the duplicate thread.The previous one was sent without a proper subject.
--
Visit  me at :http://freeshell.in/~harish/blog
Computers are like air conditioners - They can't do their job properly if you open windows