Re: [Xen-users] Re: Is Anybody Running Xen in Production Environment

On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 04:14:53PM +0100, Nuno Fernandes wrote:
> Nops.. no modules from HP so far..
>
> "RH EL 5 = Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
> HP will issue a customer advisory for RH EL 5 Xen. HP has certified and will
> support these servers listed below with the following caveats:
>
>     * No HP management agent support
Wonder who uses those anyway, with proprietary modules around this is
one of the first things to point to when the kernel behaves strange.

Getting aware of disk-failure in HP-servers was good enough for us
and only needs tools operating in userspace.
Did someone try to run array-info in a dom0 running on HP-hardware?

Christian