Re: [Xen-users] Accessing new extra memory

To: "Steven Timm" <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Accessing new extra memory
From: "Jeff Lane" <sundowner225@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:19:08 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:17:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Tli1BHkwWMHnYB5RTSwwwYuhDsOcHH+/zUibsVO3zpO2IWaeCJeSTdXCAzR8hf/UWoB64XFN8/BrjJr7QSOhihwp18GH6EQtcj/lFv56XDdtjzOtBd8QH8GjYICa+uWF+Xa3P6tZPgCaBKY5cXbYkKeZwN+oKi+LvWuqkMN9K8Y=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx