Re: [Xen-users] trixbox through hvm woes

Hi Steven,

> > sdl=0
> > vnc=1

Try setting sdl=0 - it'll start an X11 window displaying the guest's
framebuffer.  If you don't have physical access to the dom0 you can connect
to it using ssh -X so that X11 windows are forwarded to your local machine.

Hopefully this'll allow you to select the correct option at the bootloader...
Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Mark

> > serial='pty'
> > ne2000=0
> > on_poweroff = 'destroy'
> > on_reboot   = 'restart'
> > on_crash    = 'restart'
>
> I've changed the vnc-listen setting and I got it to work now, however
> the VNC connection seems to be dropped when connecting to it. It's a
> bit irregular as I saw the image boot once, until the kernel booted
> and then the connection got hung.
>
> Using netstat, I see the VNC connection start listening when I xm
> create the client, but also see the port disappear the moment I
> connect to it.
>
> Is there any reason why the VNC server shuts down so easily, and how/
> where could I debug this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> </Steven>

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.