[Xen-users] Looking for some advice on building a 32bit suse domu on a 6

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Looking for some advice on building a 32bit suse domu on a 64bit gentoo dom0
From: Chris Richardson <crichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:52:03 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:50:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
First off I am running gentoo 2007 with xen 3.1 as my dom0 I need to build a 32 bit suse domu and was woundering if any one had some directions/advice or maybe a howto on how to create one.

thanks
-Chris

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring. This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean. Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC. Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630