[Xen-users] another VLAN problem, i'm really confused.

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] another VLAN problem, i'm really confused.
From: jmfaidy@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:23:13 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:53:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I know there is plenty topics about VLAN, but i didnt find the way to solve my problem.

I need to configure VLAN for domU, i'm using script from this page : http://renial.net/weblog/
So i have :
vlanbr16           8000.feffffffffff       no                  vif37.0
eth1.16
vlanbr5             8000.feffffffffff       no                  eth1.5
xenbr0              8000.feffffffffff       no                  peth0
vif0.0
xenbr1          8000.feffffffffff       no                         peth1
vif0.1

I have 2 NICs, eth0 is only for dom0 (and new domU i make, before i move them), only configured for our VLAN 26, that works. eth1 is for domUs, my problem is that when i put a domU in vlanbr5 it works but when i put it in vlanbr16 the network on my domU failed.

when i tcpdump my nic,  the only traffic i have with my domU is
15:00:07.074676 arp reply 10.34.251.1 is-at 00:0a:5e:1a:5f:b2 (oui Unknown)

10.34.251.1 is my gateway.

Pliz, tell me u can notice something wrong, its so weird.

Thx
JM

PS: i've done ethtool -K eth1 tx off and ifconfig eth1 mtu1496 in domU and dom0. PS : if i multi send, please apologize, it seems our webserver have maybe troubles...