RE: [Xen-users] Automatic Loadbalancing via migration --live

To: "Denny Schierz" <linuxmail@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Automatic Loadbalancing via migration --live
From: "Brent Meshier" <brent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:44:36 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:42:57 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With a little perl scripting, it wouldn't be hard to write a load
balancer for Xen.  You would need to track the CPU utilization on each
dom0, and intelligently balance the domU's across them.  Maybe when I
get some free time in the next few weeks I'll do just that :)

--Brent