Re: [Xen-users] Need help setting up guest's networking

My physical eth1 is currently unused.
It may be a good idea for me to use that in association with xen bridge.
How do I make xen bridge to use eth1 instead of eth0?
Once I do that, I should be able to assign a local IP to it without loosing Internet connectivity for Dom0.
Then I will follow the rest of your plan.

Best regards,

-Eugene