Re: [Xen-users] CPU0 Panic - Xen 3.0.3 AMD Athlon 4200+ SOLVED

OK,
The following boot params did the trick: noapic nolapic acpi=noirq
With those in plce I can boot and run.
Still need to check if the hardware is utilized the way it should, but, this is a big step forward.
Thank you to everyone who was helping!

-Eugene