Re: [Xen-users] Clear definitions

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Clear definitions
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:58:54 +0100
Cc: Fabio Viero <fviero@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:56:41 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=pGB1xm9/8bV1YxTVaf7bctN070TIG/+DOFqWPvOPTPJaftHDQWYPLcpuo2VDsU4gMqo8fKSz43fLFpWrt/db2G/t/8bNtNhaI3d8u5ib01iBBYsAp6JvP5Z8TZW1Z45rdS02G7Adu/u3l7EdZBk8vhO61+ixtBdfRu7gLJq62YQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx