Re: [Xen-users] Vista?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Vista?
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:07:37 +0100
Cc: pat_allen <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:05:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've completed the install on 3.0.4 and a recent Xen-unstable.  The completed
install behaves a bit strangely, though - but that is quite possibly at least
partly due to my network configuration...

Cheers,
mark

On Monday 26 March 2007 17:21, pat_allen wrote:
> I've noticed on this list that people have been successful in installing
> Vista under Xen. I don't get past the first black screen with the gray bar
> at the bottom where it says that "Windows is loading files". I've tried the
> same F5 (and other F key routines that seemed to work with XP) but to no
> avail.
>
> I'm running xen 3.0.3-25.0.3 on a HP Proliant DL365 with two dual-core AMD
> Opteron processors and 10GB of RAM. The host OS is RHEL5.
>
> Thanks for any help!

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!