Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Fedora-xen] fedora core 6 xen not able to bring up

To: "Steve Thompson" <smt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "suyash jape" <suyashjape@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Fedora-xen] fedora core 6 xen not able to bring up X server:monitor blinks infinitely
From: "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:18:47 -0000
Cc: fedora-xen-request@xxxxxxxxxx, redhat-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:17:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:cc:references:subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:x-mailer:x-mimeole; b=RRX0EQq7IfZcLBbQSORKVkdMZ5Saa2exVnh9yGYNaPiYZkiaDniJW3ZnDTteImMNZ+AmbYgDV6fa2DIxxAYVbUbttiaSr8lx/BTjkPh0AhJ90znm9xEYsctp5desp936MVwEGGuMvHnC5TRybmSOm47bZtIqHcgIo8bVn8pyBi4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx