RE: [Xen-devel] graphic card on domU

To: "Emre Erenoglu" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] graphic card on domU
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:50:43 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:50:11 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, all "flavours" of PCI are software compatible: PCI, PCI-x,
AGP(1,2,8x) and PCI-E. It's just changes in hardware architecture (and
some extended register sets for PCI-E, but if you don't particuarly care
about PCI-E performance counting, or some other rather special things,
the software don't need to know about those to function correctly).

--
Mats