[Xen-users] RE: Xen Book

I am one of the people working on a Xen book ("Professional Xen", for
Wrox). Xen, and virtualization in general, are more of a moving target
that many of the sysadmin topics I've written about in other books.
However, that just makes it more fun, spiced with occasional frustration
when it seems that everything you know about a specific option or
command is wrong (or has at least mutated). However, I think that tech
books written by techies are still quite useful, even modulo software
changes - the conceptual underpinnings remain the same, and
planning/setup/admin is a big part of the game.

A German publisher has already released a book on Xen - "Xen**3" (sorry
for the C notation - that's mine) by Andrej Radonic and Frank Meyer,
from Franzis Verlag GmbH as part of their Franzis Professional Series.

   Bill