RE: [Xen-users] /boot/xen-3.0-i386 has desapeared

To: "Anne Poupon" <anne@xxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] /boot/xen-3.0-i386 has desapeared
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:14:11 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:13:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Depends on how you insalled Xen. If you have a "dist" directory from a
xen-build, you can find it in ".../dist/install/boot/".

If you got some rpm's or other types of packages, then it may be that
you'll be able to "repair" or "extract only this file" from the package.

Of course, these files are not usually "self-destructing", so it's an
interesting question why this happened - file-system corruption is one
possibility - in which case one wonders what else has gone missing...

--
Mats