RE: [Xen-users] booting an ISO inside Xen (full virt)

To: jasuarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] booting an ISO inside Xen (full virt)
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:39:59 +0100
Cc: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:40:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So you have other HVM domains that are working?

Is qemu-dm (proces 8883) still alive?

It sounds like your "tap" isn't working right, which is not right.

I checked my xend-debug.log, and it looks very similar to yours, so I don't
think the arguments to qemu-dm are wrong.

If you go to the "dist/chk" directory of your xen installation, and do "./chk
install", do you get any error messages?

--
Mats
[snip old logs]