Re: [Xen-users] Mercurial Quick Start Guide Featuring Xen?

> > Why do you have to use 2.0.x for anything today?
>
> Existing paravirtualized Open SSI clusters that will break horribly
> under Xen 3 and can not be removed. They have been up happily for quite
> a while now.
>
> Fair question, however :)

That's unfortunate.  If you had any HVM capable machines you could run those
domains using a native OpenSSI kernel instead of paravirt...  Or possibly
just run Xen 2.0 in an HVM virtual machine (I'd imagine that'd work; I find
Xen 3 runs quite fine under HVM for development work - with a few quirks and
a bit of a slowdown).

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.