RE: [Xen-users] how to pin to spefiic cpu

To: "Peter Peltonen" <peter.peltonen@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] how to pin to spefiic cpu
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:37:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:36:42 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you use a line like this in the config file:
"CPUS=[^0]" or "CPUS="[^0,1]" would give one core/hyperthread or two
cores/hyperthreads that only run Dom0.

You may also want to configure /etc/xen/xend-cofnig.sxp to set
"(dom0-cpus 2)" so that it uses the first two CPU's in the system (or
similar).

--
Mats