[Xen-ia64-devel] initrd module hangs while booting xen on ia64

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] initrd module hangs while booting xen on ia64
From: "Satapathy, Soumendu Sekhar" <Soumendu.Satapathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:11:56 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:41:11 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

We tried to boot the latest xen enabled kernel (changeset: 14038) on
ia64 and tried to observe the dump on the serial console. The initrd
module hangs and does not produce any output on the serial console.

Find attached the screenshot of xen entry in elilo.conf.

- soumendu