Re: [Xen-users] some input needed

To: Tim Post <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] some input needed
From: Steve Kemp <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:48:33 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 04:47:51 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 02:01:47PM +0800, Tim Post wrote:

> In light of many people screaming for ways to easily install and
> configure guests I'm going to go ahead and GNU some of the scripts I've
> written to accomplish it.

  Great!

> Please reply to list with any feedback. This is not a control panel for
> xen, its the bones of one so you can build your own.

  I've written something similar already, to allow me to create
 list and delete xen guests.  My tool uses a combination of Perl
 and shell scripts.

  Right now it runs on Debian, Fedora, and SuSE and allows you
 to create fully network-aware Xen guests of :

    Debian Sarge + Etch
    Gentoo
    Centos4
    Ubuntu

  You can find it in the Debian repository, or read more at:

    http://xen-tools.org/software/xen-tools/

  I'm not saying done do it, but I did want to point it out in case
 you were unaware of it.  Of course you're welcome to steal any of
 the code if you use the GPL ..

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/