Re: [Xen-users] Why I have to first do "make world"?

To: kanour-xen <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Why I have to first do "make world"?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:00:22 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 03:59:50 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=EbmsdKUNPZCg/zRgmRNbOx84cXs0eI3+e3Dby2FdNw8OBX9udrE5s7SV38D1Se4D8firByVaYb2MHGtjR/uXv8fP0e/XmDr/crxnfzGGloPAfTdoeoobdWU3bOBF4K/qcUaGQjYuo9tNpxDsv986sRKGIMi1UMnrInztH7afNgI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx