Re: [Xen-users] LVM on dom0?

> Not so "extreme", really... So  try :
> mkinitrd -f --preload=ide-disk --preload=ide-generic
> /boot/initrd-2.6.16.33-xen_3.0.4.1.img 2.6.16.33-xen_3.0.4.1

Thanks Jerry!! That did it. I do understand preloading modules etc but can you
please explain to me why this worked? lol ... The original ram disk image
looked very much identical including the init ... with a couple of exceptions.
Could it have been those exceptions causing the issue?

Either way this worked and I now have the dom0 kernel booted .... now for the
_real_ fun ;-)

Thanks again!!

--
Lonny