Re: [Xen-users] windows in paravirtualized environment

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] windows in paravirtualized environment
From: "Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina" <mihamina.rakotomandimby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:49:30 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:47:59 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Monday 12 February 2007 11:42, rahul gundecha wrote:

> I am using yast tool for VM management. So where should I set this vnc=1

Just use the SDL option provided by the Yast tool.
What's wrong if a console pop up is appearing?
If you expected a thing with all windows and so on, you might need to install
those first. I find obviuous that the first dmoU installation is minimal...

> Also I found some post regarding framebuffer support in xen 3.0.4
> suse10.2 contains xen3.0.3 or 3.0.4 ?

I even think it's 3.0.2.