Re: [Xen-users] Newbie trying to understand how to get Xen working

To: "Marduk" <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Newbie trying to understand how to get Xen working
From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:25:29 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:28:47 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I appreciate your response, basicly where I work they expect me to learn
as I go. The first project they had me do was get Drupal working on ubuntu
server with no gui, when I barely knew any linux commands at all, I
learned alot more linux commands.

now I have xen installed, and my hardware does support full
virtualization, you already made things alot more clear for me just by
bringing that up, as i didnt realize the difference. I'm going to see what
i can find about it, any advice would be appreciated though.