Re: [Xen-users] Xen at FOSDEM

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen at FOSDEM
From: John Hearns <john.hearns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:15:11 +0000
Cc: Xen-Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:16:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Henning Sprang wrote:

O.K., very likely not, at least not that I see anything, not even the
smallest talk. But is there any interest?

Anybody coming there and willing to join a little get-together of Xen fanatics?
Ian Pratt gave a talk last year - I remember goin up to ask a question at the end.

Why not organise a BoF this year then?
I suppose thought that all the rooms are full - but that's the spirit of FOSDEM. Find somewhere. Put up notices.

--
     John Hearns
     Senior HPC Engineer