[Xen-users] RE: XEN future....? RESEARCH :- Do participate.....

<Well, I think "the market" will decide the future of Xen, not you or I.

May be its me who ll decide to add XEN as a feature inbuild product in my
coming systems release ...lol..you never know....There must be someone who
takes decissions and the decissions which are agreed by user and the user
who is using the product. And we are the user, and we have to decide whether
its imprtant for IT or not. And if yes then how...?
Well may be you know a lot about Xen virtualization, but you might get to
know something more out of here and which could be gr8 enough....
So its just a simple research about the future of XEN. what are its present
pros and cons and which are about to be resolved in near future.
Its not me and you who goes through this great forum, there are loads....So
it could be a bit interesting decission...
And yeah i mentioned about the usb drive, so you said it could be achieved.
But is that a user friendly approach...

Thanks for starting the thread....