Re: [Xen-users] Running Redhat Advanced Server 2.1 on hvm

On Feb 5, 2007, at 8:24 PM, Karl Stevens wrote:
You might be able to just use the most-recent kernel update from Red
Hat, as it appears as though Red Hat dropped support for MXT later on
(at least for RH7.2 - I'd guess that RHEL2.1 would be the same.)  We
used the last vendor-supplied kernel for RH7.2, which fixed the problem.

  Hi,

  I _think_ I tried the latest RHEL2.1 kernel, but I'm not sure :)
  Anyway, you were absolutely right: I recompiled the kernel
  from the source RPM (revision e.71) removing the MXT stuff
  in the config and it works, with and without smp.

  So, once again, thanks a lot for the suggestion.

--
Eric-Olivier Lamey