[Xen-users] Booting Domain0 with LVM under CentOS

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Booting Domain0 with LVM under CentOS
From: "Devraj Mukherjee" <devraj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:20:04 +1100
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:19:55 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to boot a CentOS 4.4 system with the Xen 64 bit kernel and
am failing because it seems that the Xen Kernel doesn't support LVM

Also if you are CentOS and are happy to share your grub.conf, I'd much
appreciate it :)

Any ideas?

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)