[Xen-users] Dom0 / DomU Jumbo frames support

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Dom0 / DomU Jumbo frames support
From: Daniel Kingshott <daniel.kingshott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:41:25 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:39:56 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm currently researching the availability of jumbo frames support in dom0 VM's, I can't seem to find one clear answer on the subject, can anyone tell me what their experiences of jumbo frames are with Rhel 4 / 5 beta?

thanks

dan.
--

Daniel Kingshott