RE: [Xen-users] DomU boot fails with can't find root on Fedora 6

To: "Ligesh" <myself@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] DomU boot fails with can't find root on Fedora 6
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:10:21 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 05:10:34 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably caused by the fact that you're using the same initrd for your
guest as you do for the host - you should use a separate initrd for your
guest (using the same kernel is fine). My guess is that the initrd is
"messing" with the root argument.

--
Mats