Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Network

To: "Jeff Rooney" <jtrooney@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 Network
From: "Greg Michalopoulos" <gmichalopoulos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:04:13 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:04:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a similar issue.  With my system, networking works fine after
boot up, but 15-30 minutes later it dies and never comes back.  Nothing
in messages that grabbed my attention.  When I boot into a non-Xen
version of the kernel, networking is fine as expected.  Kind of
frustrating, because I was hoping to try out Xen.

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 18:02 -0600, Jeff Rooney wrote:
> I have been trying all day to get my dom0 network to work with no
> luck.
> I have using Gentoo as my host but whenever I fire up the xend daemon
> am unable to reach any of my network. Now if I reboot the server and
> disable xend from the startup but just start net.eth0 everything is
> fine. Once xend is running i am unable to reach the net. To be honest
> I'm not sure what is really going on, I made sure that net.eth0 does
> not
> start by default just xend.
>
> Any pointers? Thanks

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of
the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.