RE: [Xen-users] Can't add a user to Xen 3.0.3 VM !

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Can't add a user to Xen 3.0.3 VM !
From: Steve Brueckner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:56:38 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:57:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good job on narrowing it down to SELinux.  But I would say that disabling
SELinux isn't really a solution.  You might want to look for avc: denied
messages in your audit logs to see what access SELinux was denying.  It
could then be fixed, probably by relabeling a file (hopefully not by
modifying policy).  You could do this check in enabled or permissive mode,
and get help on the redhat SELinux mailing list.

Then again, if you're not running a server and not worried about SELinux's
MAC capabilities, you might just want to stick with your workaround!

Steve Brueckner, ATC-NY