Re: [Xen-users] Fedora-6 VM running on openSUSE-10.2 Xen

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Fedora-6 VM running on openSUSE-10.2 Xen
From: Noniko <hitumabushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:07:36 +0900
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:06:51 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Henning

Thanks for your comment.

> I think, not the distributions can be applauded who's Xen packages
> make it possible that this basic thing, that a lot of virtualization
> users want and need, works - but the ones that don't make it possible
> can be said to be really bad and don't care for interoperability...

Ah, I agree.
Yesterday I was so pleased and applauded SUSE so hot. Now I'm calmed
down and think would be just one of the many aspects of using Xen.
When Xen is used for server security or load balansing, as in the
current practical use, there's little need of interoperability.
Though I still have not succeeded in running Fedora-6 VM on Fedora-6...

Noniko