[Xen-users] OT: Enomaly Xen Console release announcements probably conta

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] OT: Enomaly Xen Console release announcements probably contain spyware/spy technology
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:46:02 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:47:25 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did anybody else receive an Enomaly release announcement mail?

They show URLs like http://www.enomalism.com/Downloads.134.0.html, but
in fact the links lead to places like
http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=message_link&fn=Key&id=bdtqgbccvbllfcfhjcmzasgowebibcg&link=behkjrdzdpdizwitjobgohdhcmjzbce

If not everybody has the same id codes, this is spyware which can, and
most probably is used to track who has clicked on which link.

Did anybody else receive such a Mail? Do you have the same ID codes?

I don't want to be spyed by companies' announcement letters. As the
contact person from that mail isn't responding, I make it public here
to all xen users...

Henning