[Xen-users] Problems with IPVS using keepalived

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems with IPVS using keepalived
From: "Eduardo Costa Lisboa" <eduardo.linux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:21:47 -0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:21:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, everyone

I am using keepalived with IPVS (domU compiled with IPVS and netfilter
modules) on a dedicated firewall vm. The thing is that it sometimes
loses connection with one of the machines covered by IPVS.

And it happens most of the time with a specific one, but sometimes
happens with others too. All machines are domUs running on the same
dom0.

--
Eduardo Costa Lisboa