Re: [Xen-users] how to start X in the guest domain

To: Andrew McGregor <andy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to start X in the guest domain
From: nig@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:12:45 +0100
Cc: tmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:06:41 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, i guess they mean domu,

my guess is that the problem is that the domu wants to run a real X server (
which i doubt will work as there is no real graphic card),
there are some examples on xensource in the xenserver manuals how to replace the
command to start the X sever in gdm.conf with something like Xvnc or Xvfb.

I just did the same with setting up a sunray domu, which works perfect..

Cheers
frank