Re: [Xen-users] problem with network

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] problem with network
From: "Alessandro R." <lord2y@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:33:21 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 07:33:19 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*UPDATE*

I work on my notebook and I get xen work on it.
Now HVM guest work fine with network enable.

So now I think that 80n and Mark is right :-/

Which ethernet nic do you suggest to buy?

I looked this: Intel(r) PRO 1000PT PCIe x4.

Does anyone have good experience with this nic?

Thanks.

Happy new year.

--
Alessandro R.
Hp. http://lord2y.lunimig.org

NOTICE
This message is for the named person's use only and it's confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
and notify the sender. Thank you.