[Xen-users] Re: routed networking: ping yes, tcp-connection no

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: routed networking: ping yes, tcp-connection no
From: Paul Gear <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:29:07 +1000
Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:29:49 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Unfortunately not.
>>> I forgot to mention that i tried to do a telnet-connection fromt the
>>> vm01 to dom0(julian).
>>>
> Solved!
> Had to apply a MASQ-Chain to iptables.
> Thanks,

Hi Julian,

Would you be able to explain in a little more detail what you did to
solve the problem?  This seems to be the same problem described in
    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/1548
and http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/9736
and http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/9810
and which i described in
    http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/18651

The solutions seem different for each circumstance, and one of them was
fixed in 3.0.2.  I've tried the other suggested solutions, so if you
could provide details on yours, that would be great.

Regards,
Paul
<http://paulgear.webhop.net>
--
Did you know?  Email is not private and can be viewed by your ISP, the
recipient's ISP, and possibly other parties.  You can make sure your