RE: [Xen-users] Xen resource guarantees

To: "'Henning Sprang'" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen resource guarantees
From: "Rodrigo Borges Pereira" <rbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:22:13 -0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:22:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

How could CKRM (http://ckrm.sf.net) relate to this? In one of their
presentations,
(http://ckrm.sourceforge.net/downloads/ckrm-ols04-slides.pdf), they refer an
usage scenario with UML/vserver. Maybe some
contribution can derive from this work.

br,