Re: [Xen-users] communication between guest OSes n host OS over FC6 with

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] communication between guest OSes n host OS over FC6 with xen
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 04:52:06 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 04:52:04 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
So you mean Simple Network Management Protocol...well if i download this
tool over guest OS would it be able to retrieve info of host OS.
And similarly like if i have 10 guest OS running and i want to know the
hardware config of each of them. Logging on to each of them would be a bit
problem. Well through dom0 if its possible to view win32 BIOS, WIN 32 base
port, hard disk etc..of all the guests OS then it would be great ease.Pls
let me know about it.
If i install WMI over guest, so my question becomes what information would i
get out of that. Would that be able to  communicate with Host OS or not....?