Re: [Xen-users] multi-CD guest install?

To: Tom Horsley <tomhorsley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] multi-CD guest install?
From: Edward Ing <inge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:49:38 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:49:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have you tried exporting the physical CD-ROM to the  Guest VM?

With this line: disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sdb7,hda,w', ',hdc:cdrom,r'] and with
the CD in the CD drive. Hopefully the commands to do the eject for
swapping CD gets transmitted to the physical CD-ROM.