Re: [Xen-users] dom0 and domU and encrypted filesystems

To: Fred <fred+xen@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dom0 and domU and encrypted filesystems
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:55:30 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:55:28 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=oT9KfGbXouIv0Qqsi08yI65o4APC9211oV/IgNV/Wgz2MBr/DuDwgw1+/JV4bauDjx6Zr1UUgec5XZbIAtwg4HpHdrSE13Om4hrPCWl4uYAI5NGdVRv2+8Ddk+aI6KE0DyjMXne24VjYIAsMC/1RLbE22+4FusZi3QnpvJ9/USw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx