[xen-users] Serial mouse conflicts with xen serial console ttyS0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xen-users] Serial mouse conflicts with xen serial console ttyS0
From: "Pushkar Pande" <topgun.in@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 11:54:05 +0530
Delivery-date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:24:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,
i have a serial mouse which works on ttyS0 when working under a normal Fedora core 5. I want to use xen, i tried the default xen compiled domain0 provided with the FC5 DVD, but xen uses the ttyS0 device node for virtual frame buffer {pls correct me if i am wrong]. How do i make the serial mouse work under the domain 0.

Regards,
Pushkar Raj Pande