[Xen-users] Paravirtualization using yast2 in SLES 10

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Paravirtualization using yast2 in SLES 10
From: "Emiliano Sutil" <emiliano.sutil@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:30:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 02:30:49 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all

I´m trying xen and I found that when I try to use paravirtualization,
I always get errors when I try to install a new vm.
I try to Install an openSuse 10.2 as vm over a Suse linux enterprise
Server 10 but when the vm inits I get this error:

Boot loader didn't return any data!

I use the installation from an ISO, I don´t use the Cd because I have
read it can be difficult.

I don´t know what I´m doing wrong, Any Idea?
Ask me for details, I dont know what info you need to help me.

Emiliano Sutil