Re: [Xen-users] Network performance difference between x86 and x86_64 gu

To: "Chu, Sam" <sam.chu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Network performance difference between x86 and x86_64 guest OS
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:34:55 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 04:35:08 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=KGypdvDLAb5Ij1qsDxZ7DS88X2Og5U6b0fMDQmGCqMUtYE7Kn4b7/dsQwzTkxrFdkRFBD5eSywsdTd/Mpd7MLcc68JFPWF3d0CNLL4SFjGeoNQWFw0DBNzdS5PGJlhxFd01x2mxnUm8PZtWZahb7CetElihSx+2SsXY4eQd5Ee4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx