Re: [Xen-users] migration xen-guests to xen-guests with wanderpool

To: "Christoph Schmolmueller" <Christoph.Schmolmueller@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] migration xen-guests to xen-guests with wanderpool
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:54:52 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 03:55:01 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=RiFnWzZK+FxurLv2ClrOwO83b8CfXSP8+jbIWywdF6HH7hAxSLf5GfNnN8G+dxyZlylsX5UXt6bgO5mMJie4oSn/cfhQ//Cv3WhUct5wQSA+SsTfW23Ys/6JBA06ZRLCUuRynqXX0Oi7/GcysheCtUyrN839w7IcxBilalUKKsg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx