Re: [Xen-users] vmplayer on xen guest

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 02:29:10PM +0100, Henning Sprang wrote:

> If the HVM guest OS _would_ see a 100% "normal" system, all the *BSD's
> would also work. But they don't (see threads about this) - for some
> low-level hardware access reason I cannot explain right now (I think
> it's explained in the *BSD threads) - but that's how it is currently.

The most accurate emulation is probably done by bochs, someone tested
if bochs notices when it is run in a bochs-machine?
In creating a perfect environment the software should be able to call
itself recursively in itself..
and at that point it gets hard to notice if some virus has taken over
your whole machine and only offers you a VM on access.

Christian