[Xen-users] Can Ctrl - ] to exit console be changed?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Can Ctrl - ] to exit console be changed?
From: Tim Post <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:27:31 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:52:50 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello list,

Today I was doing some troubleshooting of a service on a dom-u and
noticed that I couldn't exit a telnet session because ctrl - ] just
dropped me out of console. When I went back into console, I was still in
the telnet session. Was using telent to see why monitors were reporting
an invalid greeting on some services.

Eventually the telnet session would time out, or I could just manually
enter the command to disconnect, not really a huge issue. I have SSH
disabled on these hosts and only access them via the console because
they are quite small and ssh brute force attacks really interfere with
use.

I'm sure its possible to change the escape key sequence to exit the
console from ctrl - ] to something else, I'm just not sure where to do
it. The system is in production so I hope not to do too much trial and
error with regards to editing stuff in Xen :) If these go down for more
than a minute or two I'll have a not so happy boss on my hands.

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks in advance,
Tim