Re: [Xen-users] Xenbr0

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 09:33 +0200, Eric Benton wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Is it possible to start a DomU or HVM with the same IP as Dom0?

No. I think what you're after is a NAT on dom-0 with selective port
forwarding to individual guests. Where dom-0 gets a public IP, and the
guests have an internal IP, and use dom-0 as their external gateway.

> How can I achieve this?

There are a few ways of going about it, some really simple others really
elaborate. If you give an indication of what you want to have in place
when everything is done, it would be easier for the list to point you in
the right direction.

An indication of what OS is on dom-0 would also be helpful for someone
to steer you in the right direction.

> Thanks,
> Eric.

Best,